North Dakota Farms - Ranches - Land
Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property. We are currently experiencing difficulty with our links. Please use the buttons on the left side of the page for the New Listings. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to resolve the issue. Thank you.
FARMS, RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
6. Barnes Lake Home Property For Sale: Stutsman County; SE1/4 Section 3-T143N-R68W; Beautiful 5,400 sq. ft. Dream Home built in 2002 overlooking Barnes Lake on 160 acres located in the Chateau ridge, bordering 3-1/4 square miles of Hunting Land and over 1/2 mile of lake shoreland. This custom built home has a gourmet kitchen, maple hardwood flooring, cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, huge master suite w/massage shower & jet tub, family room, gameroom & exercise room, with massive windows on both levels showcasing Barnes Lake. A double attached heated garage along with a 56X34 heated outbuilding & 32 acres planted to 28 kinds of fruit trees and evergreens along with much more is now available. Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers. Seller's Asking $787,500.
7. Hoffman 320 Ac Pasture For Sale: Burleigh County; N1/2 Section 33-T143N-R75W; Located just N of Hwy. 36, NE of Wing, ND, here are 320 Acres of gentle rolling pasture, well watered with an excellent stand of grass that has been resting for 2 years. Sellers are offering an $8,000. material allowance to Buyer at time of closing for fence repair. Seller's Asking $224,000 or average $700/acre.
8. Tappen Pasture For Sale: Kidder County; S1/2 S1/2 Section 20-T140N-R70W; Located on the N side of the Stony Acres Grazing Association land, here is 160 acres +/- of pasture just N of I-94 between Tappen and Crystal Springs Lake Exit. Fresh water well in the SW corner plus brand new perimeter fence. Also additional pasture to rent. This pasture is available for immediate possession to fall graze this season. As a bonus, it also offers tremendous waterfowl and upland game hunting. Seller's asking $200,000 or average $1,250/acre.
9. Mott Twp. CRP Land For Sale: Hettinger County; E1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 Section 16-T134N-R93W; Now available 40.87 acres located just NW of Mott, ND in southwestern North Dakota with great access west of Hwy. 8 on Larson Lake Road. Nice level cropland with a predominantly 78 PI, this land is currently enrolled in CRP (Conservation Reserve Program) thru 2025 earning $1,233/year and the minerals are included in the sale! Seller's asking $155,000 or average $3,793/acre.
10. Carrington 320 Ac Crop Land For Sale: Foster County; W1/2 Section 2-T145N-R67W; 320 acres of nice flat farmland in a highly productive area in East Central North Dakota. Priced to sell, this land has 305 tillable acres ready to farm. Featuring a 68.8 Productivity Index, and just 1-1//2 mile off paved road SW of Carrington, ND with excellent access on 3 sides. Seller asking $989,000 or average $3,090/acre.
11. Carrington 160 Ac Crop Land For Sale; Foster County: SE1/4 Section 18-T147N-R66W; 160 acres of level Crop land in a very progressive and productive area located along Hwy. 281 just 6 miles N of Carrington, ND in East Central North Dakota. 150.61 Tillable acres with 115 acres currently enrolled in CRP thru 2027. Located next to a National Waterfowl Production Area with Excellent access and Highway 281 Frontage. Seller asking $487,000. or average $3,043/acre.
12. LaMoure Co. 160 Ac CRP Land For Sale: LaMoure County; NE1/4 Section 15-T135N-R66W; 160 Acres of nice farm land SW of Jamestown with a predominantly 84 PI, earning $77/acre in CRP thru 2019. Located just W of Jud, ND along a paved road, this property boasts rich soils, tree rows & grove, wetland and excellent access all prove to make this parcel a sound investment. Seller asking $398,000 or average $2,487/acre.
13. Steele 154 Ac Crop Land For Sale; Kidder County: SE1/4 Section 18-T138N-R74W; 154 acres of farm land & pasture in a productive area. Located between Driscoll and SW of Steele, ND in Central North Dakota on a good farm-to-market road, this land offers 93.34 acres of cropland planted to alfalfa with the balance in pasture. There is a perimeter fence and a well w/electric power at old building site. Seller says it was all farmed at one time. REDUCED to $359,000. or average $2,331/acre.
15. Horsehead Lake Property For Sale: Kidder County SW1/4 Section 27, SE1/4 Section 28, Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 and SE1/4 SE1/4 Section 34 all in T142N-R72W and Lot 1 of Section 3-T141N-R72W; No water shortage here! This 537 acres has been good pasture in the past, but with the high moisture in recent years, Horsehead Lake has expanded its shores and completely covered the land right now. The Owners have enjoyed this lake as sportsmen/women and say the Swans, Canvas Back & Red Heads love it. There is good Sago Pond Weed and the Diving Ducks like it too. Seller says about 5,000 Swans stage on the lake. They have also found the endangered Piping Plovers habitat nest on the islands. And we have seen the beautiful sight of watching Great Northern Geese rising from the water with the sun shining through the spray from their wings. Right now there is only access by boat. Sellers Asking: $150,000. or an average of $279/acre (For maps, photos & data, please click on the button in the left column for this property.)
& SOLD PROPERTIES!
20. Harvey 80 Ac Farm Land For Sale: Wells County; E1/2 NW1/4 Section 17-T149N-R72W; Excellent
location & access to this 80 acres just 2 miles SE of Harvey, ND
& Junction of Hwy's 52 & 3 in North Central ND. Highly Productive 46 acres of
cropland with a 70 PI & 33 ac in Farmable CRP thru 2017 earning $1,152/yr. Farmland is
ready to plant or lease to previous renter. Seller's asking $129,000 or
average $1,613/acre. SOLD!
Dakota Agricultural Statistics
Bank & Financial Contacts
Soil Maps: To view soil types online, visit www.websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit www.state.nd.us/gnf or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.