North Dakota Farms -
Ranches - Land Real Estate For Sale
For Photos, Maps & Information, CLICK ON the UNDERLINED NAME of the Property.
FARMS, RANCHES & LAND FOR SALE!
1. Sterling 232 Ac Land For Sale: Burleigh County; NE1/4 and N1/2 SE1/4 Section 23-T139N-R76W; Producing tall golden corn, this fertile 232 acres of ground has approximately 4.5 acres next to I-94 only 20 minutes E of Bismarck, ND with Hwy. 10 frontage running through it just 2-1/2 miles E of Sterling & US Hwy. 83. This property offers 2 nice storage buildings, electric power, well and rich farmland boasting 84 PI. Good renter available for cropland at $100/ac. Seller's asking $811,304 or average $3,497/acre. REDUCED TO SELL!
2. Napoleon 160 Ac Farm Land For Sale: Logan County; S1/2 NW1/4, NE1/4 SW1/4, NW1/4 SE1/4 Section 4-T134N-R72W; Located just SE of napoleon, ND 160 acres +/- of solid farmland with Class II & III soils and PI's of 84 & 70. Good renter is available. Prairie trail access and ideal location promises excellent upland game hunting. Seller's asking $400,000 or average $2,500/acre.
3. Maddock 150 Ac CRP Land For Sale: Benson County; SE1/4 Section 18-T154N-R68W less 9.55 ac; 150 acres of nice farmland of Class II & III soils in McClellan Twp. that has 123.5 acres enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) earning an annual $5,255.00 thru 2022. An additional 20.82 acres in the NE and SE corner of this land has a WRP (Wetland Reserve Program) on it until 2040 prohibiting draining, tiling, haying or grazing. Seller's asking $175,000 or average $1,166/acre.
& SOLD PROPERTIES
7. Stockert Home For Sale: Steele, Kidder County; Spacious Retro 6 Bedroom Home with 3 Bedrooms on Main Level & 3 non-conforming Bedrooms on Lower Level, Full Bath, 2-3/4 Baths, 1/2 Bath. Built in '74 by Owner/Contractor on corner lots in Steele, ND just 35 min. E of Bismarck on I-94 this home has a wonderful south Sunroom and includes Double Attached Garage and Detached Heated Workshop. Seller asking $165,000 SALE PENDING! Personal property will be auctioned Jan. 3rd, 2015 at Steele Community Building.
8. Valley 1,268 Ac Pasture & Cropland For Sale: Kidder County; All of Section 28, E1/2 Section 29, NE1/4 & SW1/4 Section 21 all in T138N-R71W; There's more than one kind of Black Gold in North Dakota! Occupied by Angus yearlings this last season 1,268 acres +/- all in one block with over 4 miles of new fences, tremendous stand of grass, alfalfa, well watered with well/electric along with excellent access just 8 mi S of I-94. 530 acres of cropland and 738 acres of pasture. Seller's asking $1,990,000. or average $1,576/ac. SALE PENDING!
9. Kidder 298 Ac Pasture/Hay Land For Sale: Kidder County; E1/2 Section 11-T143N-R71W; 298.5 acres with excellent access in NE Kidder County of gentle rolling land and good water bordering a lake on the east side, and older fencing. Available for haying or grazing in 2015, this land is very scenic and offers an abundance of waterfowl and upland game featuring tremendous hunting opportunities. Seller's asking $179,100 or average $599/acre SOLD!
10. Lake 151 Ac Williams Farm Land For Sale: Kidder County; NW1/4 Section 10-T142N-R71W; 151.1 acres of previous CRP ready to be hayed and prepared for next year's planting. Located along Hwy. 36 next to lake with 110 tillable acres of Class III Appam Sandy Loam soil, this land offers outstanding waterfowl hunting. Seller's asking appraised price of $206,000 or average $1,363/acre SOLD!
11. Bowdon 580 Ac CRP Land For Sale: Kidder County; W1/2 Section 14 & E1/2 Section 13 less reserved 50 acre farmstead, T144N-R71W; This property features 580 acres +/- located along a good farm-to-market road in NE Kidder County. This scenic parcel offers rolling hills and the perfect amount of trees and water. It has 524 tillable acres and is currently enrolled in CRP earning $14,538/year. The excellent stand of CRP grass/alfalfa mix shows this land to be a good producer at an average 50.1 PI. Seller's asking $681,200 or average $1,174/acre SOLD!
12. Vance & Sherry Graham 5,812 Ac Ranch For Sale: Emmons County; Outstanding 5,812 Deeded Acre Ranch all in One Block! This beautiful ranch features 4,516 Acres of rolling Pasture w/draws, Long Lake Creek & Hawk Creek winding thru it with 7 Wells, dugouts and a good stand of grass with good fences and cross fencing. 1,271 Cropland Acres w/961 acres tilled, balance planted to grass. Class II & III soils w/strong soil productivity indexes averaging 77. Two nice 3 Bedroom Homes w/garages, Heated Shop, Barn, Machine Shop, and Indoor Arena w/office, kitchen, conference room, bathroom & bunkhouse. Steel Bins w/dryers, working Corral System all protected by dense Cedar, Spruce & Ponderosa Pine trees. Will handle 500+ AU. Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers. Seller's Asking $10,293,000 or average $1,770/acre. SOLD!
13. Burleigh 160 Ac Crop Land For Sale: Burleigh County; SE1/4 Section 5-T139N-R75W; 160 acres of crop land with 132.5 acres tillable located just north of I-94, 30 miles E of Bismarck, ND. Limited access, this land is currently enrolled in CRP & PLOTS but can be removed at Buyer's request. Seller's asking $287,850 or average $1,799/acre SOLD!
14. Napoleon 80 Ac Crop Land For Sale: Logan County; E1/2SE1/4 Section 5-T134N-R72W; Located just south of Napoleon, ND on a good farm to market road, 80 acres +/- of nice farmland planted to corn in a lease for this year with an overall average Productivity Index (PI) of 73. A portion of this productive land is currently fenced as grass. Seller asking $184,000 or average $2,300/acre SOLD!
15. Horsehead Lake 158 Ac CRP Land For Sale: Kidder County; SW1/2 Section 28-T142N-R72W; 158.37 acres with excellent access along a good gravel road S of Hwy. 36 with 55.1 acres enrolled in CRP thru 2020 earning $1,350/year and giving access to Horsehead Lake that offers tremendous waterfowl recreation and fishing along with giving access to land that is currently covered by this lake. Seller's asking the appraised price of $85,000 or average $537/acre. SOLD!
Burke Co. 320 Ac Cropland For Sale:
Burke County; NE1/4 Section 15 & SE1/4
Section 9-T160N-R90W; 320 acres in two
parcels located NE of Stanley, North Dakota. Currently
leased for 2014 with good renter in place. Excellent access along paved road.
Seller's asking $380,000.
Dakota Agricultural Statistics
Bank & Financial Contacts
Soil Maps: To view soil types online, visit www.websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/
Hunting Licenses are available by writing the North Dakota Game & Fish Department, 100 N. Bismarck Expressway, Bismarck, ND 58501-5095. Visit www.state.nd.us/gnf or call 800-406-6409.
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a contract between landowners and the government whereby eligible acres are set aside for conservation and wildlife purposes. Land is not farmed or grazed, but can be hunted. Customary length of the contract is 10 years at an agreed annual payment per acre. $5.00 per acre is included in payment to compensate landowner for weed control.
Our inventory is in transition at all times. Please inquire. Prairie Rose Realty Inc. is representing the Sellers in these transactions. All information has been gathered from sources considered reliable, however cannot be guaranteed by Prairie Rose Realty, Inc. All acreages are approximate +/-.